Times have changed, so has our pricing.
We’ve got your back and we’re saving you money.
Our Plus Price offering is a flexible package which is based on your specific needs, as discussed with your Local Property Expert (tech-enabled agent). You and your Local Property Expert will then be able to agree on a commission fee based on these specific requirements and deliverables.
So, what does the new Plus Price offering entail?
Our new Plus Price offering is designed specifically for our busy clients who would like the Local Property Expert to be actively involved in each step of the home selling process. As such, our services within this package are customisable and more negotiable. If you do not want to show your home yourself or you would prefer to follow a more traditional method of selling your home, then our Plus Price offering is the perfect solution for you; as you will not need to speak to or interact with any buyers if you do not wish to. We offer all our clients a hands-on approach, while still filling you in each step of the way. Our Plus Price offering applies to both open and sole mandates.
What does this require from our side?
As these services are completely custom, here are a few examples of what our Plus Price offerings entail:
- Your dedicated Local Property Expert (tech-enabled agent) will be there to provide you with their agent expertise and reassurance along every step of the way.
- Valuations: either home visits post lock down from your dedicated Local Property Expert or digital valuations now over this lockdown period.
- We will provide you with expert marketing when it comes to how you can sell your home, including optional video tours of your home.
- We will ensure that your property is professionally listed, including professional photos, on both the Leadhome website and all leading property portals (incl. Property24 and Private Property).
- We market your property to Leadhome’s private and exclusive active buyers. Matching interested buyers to your property through property alerts, carefully segmenting the databases and streamlining this process.
- Our Property Advisors will carefully monitor the sale online on your behalf 24/7, including scheduling all viewings with ID verified buyers for times that suit you – saving you from the pain of dealing with admin.
- Your dedicated Local Property Expert will deal with all negotiations on your behalf with interested buyers, ensuring you get the best price possible on the sale of your property.
- Once an Offer to Purchase has been agreed between you and the buyer, your Local Property Expert and the Support team will keep you updated every step of the way until registration!
- Your Local Property Expert can organise, manage, and host all viewings with prospective buyers as well as manage, and host all professionally planned open house show days.
What will I need to do?
Well, this part is entirely up to you as we will tailor the package to your needs based on your time and specific requirements. This means that if you are busy we will step in and you really won’t need to worry about a thing.
What you need to know:
- Is this a customisable package?
As this offering is customisable according to your specific needs, the details of this package will have to be discussed and finalised with your Local Property Expert, at which point a commission structure will be agreed upon.
- What is the fee/cost of the Plus Price offering?
Once you and your Local Property Expert have discussed what will need to be done in order to sell your home and a course of action has been decided on based on your specific needs, a commission will be agreed upon and inserted into the sale mandate, to be signed by the homeowner and the Local Property Expert. The value of this commission will be based on what you will require from your Local Property Expert and will be completely transparent.
- How do I correctly price my property?
To ensure that you choose the best possible price for your home, our Local Property Expert will assist you by giving you a clear market-related valuation, this can be done remotely using our digital valuation model. Click here to get your valuation now.
It is also important to note that in the Plus Price offering, you will be able to list your property at a price as agreed between you and the Local Property Expert, and does not necessarily have to be within the valuation price brackets supplied by the agent.
- How do I qualify for the 25% cash back?
Qualifying for the 25% cashback is as simple as this: if you sell and buy your property with us, we’ll give you 25% cashback on our fee. Click here to read more.
So, if you’re thinking about selling your home, why not chat to one of our Local Property Experts today to find out more about which package is right for you?
To learn more about our Fixed offering click here.
Times have changed, so has our pricing. We’ve got your back and we’re saving you money.