This enthusiastic individual will have to use their creative craft, understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing and design problems for Leadhome brands.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious junior designer to join our team and be part of a revolutionary business.
We’re a mid-stage startup disrupting real estate. Seriously. This is not buzzword abuse.
You’ll be part of a marketing team creating great advertising material, print and digital collateral, and anything required to help our agents sell homes.
- Happy to work with senior designers to roll-out design work
- Min 2+ years’ experience in visual design including print and digital design
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Word, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Comfortable with Google suite
- It’s okay if browsing Dribbble or Behance makes you feel inadequate. It’s not okay if you have never heard of them.
- Experience with Facebook and Google ads.
- Signage, above-the-line. Print design
- Packaging & branding.
- Marketing campaigns.
- A good portfolio!
Nice to haves
- Able to design vector Illustrations.
- Experience in animation and multimedia is a bonus.
- Experience with Facebook and Google ads. Signage, above-the-line. Print design, packaging & branding. Illustrations.
- Photography experience.
- Website or digital campaign experience.
- Extra points if you’ve played with Figma, Sketch or Invision
- You must be able to send us a portfolio (PDF, Website, Jpegs, Behance…)
- You want access to the latest design and tech resources.
- You want to work in a company where design is highly valued.
- You’re able to think collaboratively but work independently.
- You’re able to work fast and accurately on diverse projects.
- You’re an excellent communicator & problem solver.
- You’re tired of corporate bureaucracy, you want to make stuff happen.
- You’re effective in a small team and able to work without being micromanaged.
- You think real estate is broken and you want to drag it into the 21st century.
What we offer
- Salary 15-20K CTC, depending on skills and experience.
- An open, friendly and collaborative environment.
- An environment that welcomes trying out new products, services or tools.
- Everyone at Leadhome is really good at what they do and gets to continually grow.
- Exposure to how a business is built from the ground up.
- Working hours are flexible, with allowance for occasional remote working.