Dear valued client,
We live in extraordinary times! Leadhome has been making contingency plans for COVID-19 and preparing for a lockdown situation since early March. Now that President Rhamaphosa has announced a 21-day national lockdown, we would like to explain how we are still able to serve our clients during this time.
- Our customer contact centre remains operational from 8am – 5pm, 7 days a week – emails, enquiries and phone calls will be answered! As a technology-enabled business, we have the systems in place and have made arrangements for our team to work remotely. Since we are using a VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone system and home internet is not as good as office internet, we ask that you bear with us if call quality is not always stellar.
- Our Local Property Experts are working remotely! They are available to give advice and guidance to our Sellers over the phone or a video call, but will not be able to meet in person for any reason.
- All in-person valuation meetings are cancelled for the lockdown period. Our Local Property Experts are able to do “remote valuations” (informed, data-driven valuation reports) over the phone or video call, for those clients who are looking to sell or rent their property in the coming months. However, we can’t take any new properties to market during the lockdown. Click here to speak to an agent about conducting a remote valuation on your home. We can come to see you in person once it is safe to do so.
- All scheduled property viewings are cancelled for the lockdown period. We will contact buyers and tenants to reschedule these meetings closer to the end of the lockdown period, if and when it is safe to do so.
- Professional photography for properties that are due to go to market is suspended. We will arrange for photos to be taken after the lockdown period, if and when it is safe to do so.
- In partnership with Bondspark, we are able to prequalify buyers for home loans during the lockdown, but home loan application processing may be delayed. Click here to start your free, online prequalification. Our friendly Bond Advisers are available to assist.
- The Deeds Office and municipal offices will also be closed during the lockdown period, which means the transfer of properties are on hold. If you are waiting on the transfer of a property, please contact your conveyancer or our post-sales team for more information. If you are in need of bridge financing, please contact us.
- Our website and technology platform remains online and functional. We have suspended online bookings of viewings and valuations, but our team of Property Advisers will answer all enquiries.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us on 010 590 3088 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you strength and courage during this difficult time. Please stay safe, follow instructions issued by the authorities, and make sure to contact all your loved ones. We South Africans are a resilient bunch, and we look forward to assisting you on the other side.